Freitag, 17. Januar 2014

Review: iFairy Lumos Pink

Hello my Cuties ♥

I hope you are fine!

Today I have the first circle lense review of my list for you~ ♥



__________

iFairy Lumos ~ Pink




Data:
Size: 16,2mm
Water Content: 55%
These are one year lasting two colour lenses (pink and black) with a base curve of 8,6mm.
You can buy those big eye circle lenses HERE !
Don't forget the discount code "AJH10" because you'll get a 10% discount!

 
The first time I wore those lenses was at the Leipziger Buchmesse for my KIRA cosplay.
I didn't wear them a lot after that because their colour was so heavy,
but currently those are one of my favorite lenses next to my Beuberry Poppy Green [Review: here] and my Barbie Puffy 3-tones grey.
They are really comfortable because of their high water content, and even though they are large, they still don't hurt my eyes. I can wear them for more than 8 hours without any problem, if I'd use eyedrops even more, I think.

with sunlight

with flash

and with indoor-light

As you can see, they're pretty see-able no matter how the light is!
That's pretty awesome because it's not happening often with my dark eyes. Most lenses are just a bit visible or just in sunlight v_v


Above is a close up shot of the lenses with flash and make up,
I chosed a "manga"-like look for those lenses because I think this looks really good and I wanted to try a "real life manga" look anyway! I was always amazed by Anastasiya Shpagina's looks (you should check out her youtube because she made awesome make up tutorials recently, not only "anime" tutorials).





What do you think about this look?
For me the lenses really fits those style ^3^ and I really liked my look like this, I guess I'm going to do such a heavy make up more often. I just need bigger upper lashes! (those are already two pairs glued together..)

Now, Rating the lenses:
Style + colour: 10/10 - I bought them for a cosplay and they perfectly fitted, but also look good on a regular basis!
Comfort: 8/10 - sometimes, when my eyes tend to be a bit dry they annoy me a bit faster than other lenses
All in all: 9/10 - those lenses are awesome, and I just like my grey ones from Barbie a bit more ♥

Hope you like those lenses and the review, and that it was helpful if you thought about buying them ♥
I totally recommend them for everyone!



Love,
Aiji

2 Kommentare:

  1. wow these lenses are cray! so bright and beautiful :)

    hope we can follow each other :D
    __________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other :) x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh these lenses look so pretty *_* I like the look ^_^
    I'm searching for good pink lenses for Lolita Styles. For my pink lenses I've own you need a specific light to notice the pink colour u_u otherwise they look more golden...maybe it's because of my green eyes?
    But your lenses looked so beautiful AND they are really pink *_* but I'm not sure if they will be to heavy for lolita :/

    AntwortenLöschen